Last Updated: June 15, 2017
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from anyone under the age of 21. If Hiku learns that a person under the age of 21 has submitted Personal Information (defined below), we will take all reasonable measures to delete the information as soon as possible and to not use such information for any purpose, except where necessary to protect the safety of the individual or others as required or allowed by law. If you believe a person under 21 has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at XHLCustomercare@gmail.com.
Information We Collect
We collect the following information, including:
- Personal Information You Share with Us: "Personal Information" is information that can personally identify you, such as your name, email address and telephone number. We maintain one or more databases to store your Personal Information and may retain it as reasonably required to serve you and operate the Service. Personal Information that we collect depends on how you use the Service. Providing your Personal Information to us is your choice. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features of the Service; and
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you visit the Service, we may automatically collect identifier and other technical information, such as your browser information, operating system information, device information, TCP-IP address and the date, time, length of stay and specific pages accessed during your visits to the Service (“Online Information”).
Registering for the Service
If you register to use the Service, we may collect Personal Information including your name, email address, and telephone number.
You may also register for the Service using another service, such as Facebook. If you create your VX account by connecting through another service, you are authorizing us to use public information from that connected account to help complete your VX profile. Please remember that the manner in which the service uses, stores, and discloses your information is governed solely by the policies of such service. We recommend that you review the terms and policies of that service, including its privacy and data gathering practices. VX shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party service provider or any other third-party site or service that may be enabled within the Service.
Online Identification Tools
Like many website providers, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and provide a better web experience. Your IP address may be used to help identify you and your shopping cart and gather Online Information.
We may use web beacons (a.k.a. clear GIFs, web bugs or pixel tags) to personalize your experience of the Service and to generate information about Service traffic and trends. Web beacons collect Online Information, such as the type of browser that you use and your IP address. Web beacons may be used alone or in conjunction with cookies; when web beacons are used with cookies, they may link Online Information to other Personal Information that you have provided to us. Web beacons usually are not visible to you.
You may "opt out" of receiving some interest-based advertisements by following the instructions at www.aboutads.info/choices or www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. (An "opt-out cookie" will be placed on your computer indicating that you do not want to receive interest-based advertisements. If you delete cookies on your computer, you will need to opt-out again.) You may opt out of certain interest-based advertisements that use VX or AdRoll.com's cookies by clicking here. To learn more about cookies in general, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.aboutads.info.
Opting out of receiving interest-based advertisements through the links above does not mean you will no longer see digital advertisements from VX or our ad management partners; rather, opting out means that most of the digital advertisements that you do see will not be based on your particular interests. In addition, certain data collection tools on the Service (including cookies) still may collect information about your use of the Service, such as for analytics and fraud prevention.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers (including Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome) incorporate a "Do Not Track" ("DNT") or similar feature that signals to websites that a user does not want to have his or her online activity and behavior tracked. If a website that responds to a particular DNT signal receives the DNT signal, the browser can block that website from collecting certain information about the browser's user. Not all browsers offer a DNT option and DNT signals are not yet uniform. For this reason, many digital service operators, including VX, do not recognize or respond to DNT signals.
Third Party Features
Use of Service via Mobile Device
If you use the Service through your mobile device, we may collect your geo-location information to assist us in fulfilling your order. We will not share this information with third parties and will only use this information for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order. You may at any time prevent the Service from using your location by turning this option off at the device level.
When you use the Service through your mobile device, we also collect device type and UUID, a unique identifier generated within the App, and store this information in log files. We use this information to provide you with the most up to date application and features, or to advertise or promote products or services to you that are applicable to your device type.
We may provide links to third-party websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of any website that we do not own or control. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of third-party websites before providing any information to or through them.
How Your Personal Information is Used, Processed and Disclosed
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- administer "VX Rewards" and other customer loyalty programs;
- send you promotional marketing material about VX’s company and partners;
- produce content for our activity feed feature;
- customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your needs;
- execute a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
- enforce VX’s agreements with you;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, Online Information may be combined and/or linked to other Personal Information that you provided to us, in accordance with the purposes specified above.
We may use your deidentified Personal Information and Online Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users ("Anonymized Data"). We may provide third parties with Anonymized Data in describing the Service to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties, and for all other lawful purposes. As communicated to third parties, the Anonymized Data does not include any information permitting the recipient to identify, locate or contact you.
Third Party Service Providers
VX employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Acquisition of VX
In the event that a store, division or part or all of VX (or the assets of a VX entity) is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets.
Information Sharing for Marketing Purposes
To provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you, we may partner with select reputable organizations whose privacy policies we believe are consistent with ours. Such organizations may include other retailers and magazine publishers. Through these arrangements, we may share, exchange, cross-reference and/or rent your name and mailing address.
If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes, please contact us at the email or physical address listed in the Contact Us section below. Immediately after your request has been processed, your information will no longer be shared with any third party for marketing purposes.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Service also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, customer reviews or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your Personal Information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us here. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your Personal Information.
You may choose to invite someone else to use the Service by providing his or her name and email address. We may use this information to send invitations to such individuals, to track the results of such invitation referrals, and to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your registered account. Anyone who receives an email invitation to use the Service may opt out of receiving such emails in the future by following the opt-out instructions in the email. We take commercially reasonable steps to implement all opt-out requests promptly, but those who opt out may still receive communications from us as we process the opt-out request, or as required for order processing and other purposes.
Retention of Personal Information
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
- Modifying or Deleting Your Personal Information - If you would like to modify or delete your Personal Information, please contact us here with clear instructions about what you would like to be modified or deleted. We will respond to your request promptly.
- Changing Your Subscription Preferences - If you tell us that you do not want us to use your Personal Information to contact you, VX will respect your wishes. If you are a registered user, you may change your preferences to receive or not to receive email or other communications from us by logging in to your account and indicating those preferences on the "My Account" section of our Service. You may also instruct VX to stop sending you emails, newsletters or other information by following the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the email. VX may, however, continue to use your Personal Information to contact you to service your account or as otherwise authorized by law. Please note that if you use more than one name or e-mail address when communicating with VX or using the Service, you may continue to receive communications from VX to any name and/or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
Information for Visitors From California and Outside of the United States
Visitors from Outside of the United States
We have instituted reasonable safeguards to help ensure that information collected is secure. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties who work with us to make the Site (including the software, applications and services provided on the Site) available to you agree to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve you and to honor your preferences about contacts you receive.
When you send or otherwise transmit your sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to or though the Sites, your sensitive information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some web browsers. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to check the URL or address of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select "Properties".) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with "https://" instead of "http://".
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at XHLcustomercare@gmail.com or by physical mail at:
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
3924 Dickerson Pike #104
Nashville, TN 37207